Hababa Design Store and Gallery is welcoming the Christmas season with colourful events. Here are 3 of them which you don’t want to miss out on.
1) Between 4 and 18 December, Hababa, in collaboration with the Hungarian Red Cross organization, collects used clothes for the ones in need. They count on us: if you have any clothes that you do not need anymore, bring them into the shop. Join the event HERE.
2) Following the success of their workshops, Hababa hosts 3 more this month:
- Macondo textil medalion and Christmas tree ornament making on Friday, 8 December
- Amient booklet making on Saturday, 16 December
- Artkores jewellery making on Sunday, 17 December
3) You still don’t know what to give your loved ones for Christmas? Hababa gift vouchers are the go-to presents then. Get the gift cards with 10% discount in store and online.